Submit your #Mastcam-Z-For-All image products here using the online form. Images are only accepted in JPG, PNG, PDF, or MP4 formats. There are a few guidelines and some things to keep in mind. Short version: make sure no parts of what you create violate anyone else’s copyrights, keep it clean, no commercial messages, and understand that you are granting ASU and NASA permission to share your work.
QUESTIONS? Contact Us
Terms and Conditions
When you contribute a digital image file (“the work”) to #Mastcam-Z-For-All, you certify that:
- The work was produced by you (i.e., it is your original work).
- The contents of the work do not infringe the copyright or any other right of any third party.
- The work contains no inappropriate content.
- Your work complies with the terms of service for the social media sites where it could be posted (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent. In all cases you affirm you are over the age of 13.
- Be advised that social media posts and websites that specifically list prices or “click here to purchase” wording cannot be shared by U.S. or State government accounts.
- In the event any individual is featured in the work, you represent and warrant that such individual agrees that ASU and NASA may use such individual’s name and likeness in connection with the use of the image. Participants grant the U.S. government a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce, display and distribute entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other governmental purposes, and to have or permit others to do so on the government’s behalf. ASU and NASA will use reasonable efforts to mark any work reproduced by ASU or NASA with credit as feasible. ASU and NASA will not be required to seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Posting or submitting your work does not guarantee that it will be featured by ASU or NASA.
- Your email address will be used only to contact you, if needed, with questions about your work. It will not be posted on the website or elsewhere.